(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Feb 20 09:33 MET 1998
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:24:47 +0100 (MET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: RECHERCHE DE PARTENAIRES APPEL TRANSPORT

SETEC-Economie is a 100% privately owned french Consulting firm.

We are widely experienced in all fields of economics studies and has
developed numerous models to deal with various problems faced by owners,
whether public or private.

We have carried out a wide range of studies in the particular field of
transport Economics, relating to all modes, and all aspects of their
operation.

We master, among others, the following techniques : traffic forecasts,
financial evaluations and analyses, operational analyses and simulations,
network operation problems.

We invite you to visit our web site at
http://www.setec.fr/setec/services/eco/seco.html

We are looking for European partners in order to complete our Consortium
dealing with tasks 5.1, 5.2 and 5.6 of the DGVII and DG XIII joint call for
proposal (16th December). These partners should be carriers, transport
relay centers, operators involved in intermodal freight chains.

Contact :
F. OGER
SETEC-ECONOMIE
58, QUAI DE LA RAPEE
75583 PARIS CEDEX 12
FRANCE
Tel : 33 -1 - 40 - 04 - 61 - 75
Fax : 33 -1 - 40 - 04 - 68 - 98
Telex : 680 930 F
E-Mail : seco@magic.fr
Web : http://www.setec.fr/setec/services/eco/seco.html
                        Patrick SCHOULLER
      MINISTERE DE L'ECONOMIE, DES FINANCES ET DE L'INDUSTRIE
                SECRETARIAT D'ETAT A L'INDUSTRIE
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
	    3/5 rue Barbet de Jouy   75353 PARIS  07 SP
Telephone : + 33 1 43 19 34 25    Telecopie : + 33 1 43 19 35 51
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/
http://www.industrie.gouv.fr.   http://www.telecom.gouv.fr