(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]
From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Feb  7 22:03 MET 1997
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Partenaires italiens pour programme telematique

Dear colleagues,

I am the Italian delegate in Working Party III on Telematics for Urban and
Rural Areas.
I am writing to you because a mountain community in Italy near Trento
(North-East) is looking for partners for a UE project.

This community consists of 40 small municipalities and has 30,000
habitants. They already have three Internet servers and a web site:
http://www.well.it/c8/Comprensorio.html (sorry, only in Italian, but there
are nice pictures to see!).

They would like to link the small villages via Internet in order to offer
both services of general interest to citizens and touristic information.
It might be a good validation site in a future project.

Please, let me know if in your country you have some partner to suggest for
them.

With best regards.

Domenico M. Pisanelli

ITBM - CNR, Viale Marx 15, 00137  Roma, Italy
voice:  + 39 6 86090 249 (GMT +1)
fax:    + 39 6 827 3665

mailto: nico@color.irmkant.rm.cnr.it
http://win.irmkant.rm.cnr.it/persone/nico.htm

                        Patrick SCHOULLER
		    MINISTERE DE L'INDUSTRIE
              DE LA POSTE ET DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
	     3/5 rue Barbet de Jouy 75353 PARIS  07 SP

Telephone : + 33 (1) 43 19 34 25
Telecopie : + 33 (1) 43 19 35 51
E Mail    : patrick.schouller@inria.fr